Thursday, January 27, 2011

Recent Adventures of Dora the Explorer

Over the last week, I have been exploring more than just my own backyard and the MTA office... I went to the Dandenongs and did the 1000 steps/Kokoda trail. I do not recommend this hike for someone who is even remotely unfit. Take the advice of someone who hasn't exercised in approximately 2 years...... I experienced the kind of exhaustion you only feel after a 6am wake-up following a night of heavy drinking. However, aside from the difficulties, it was very rewarding when I reached the top and I am going to try and do it more often so as to get my fitness in order!

Also looking forward to this Saturday the 29th Jan as I will be going to Raggamuffin music festival held at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne's CBD. This year's line-up features R&B queen, Mary J. Blige and Reggae/Rap sensation, Sean Paul - Two artists that I rate very highly. Last year's Raggamuffin festival was crazyyyy good and I can't wait to chill on the lawn with a few drinks while listening to the best of modern reggae/hip hop.

Have a good weekend everyone!

- Dora

No comments:

Post a Comment