Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's just another manic Monday...

Good morning blogosphere, and welcome to Monday! I've claimed Mondays as my own so you'll be privy to my weekend antics, my plans for the week, and general Monday musings. I thought I'd kick things off with a review of the 5 coolest best most interesting  most gratifying most fun things I did over the weekend.

1. The Thousand Steps: I finally managed to walk the Thousand Steps (or 776 if the web forums are anything to go by). I'm doing a fund raiser walk in two weeks and the steps form part of the 30k (!) we have to do. I thought checking it out in advance might be a good idea! Keep an eye out for a post in two weeks where I complain about my inability to walk properly...

2. The Johnny Depp Tim Burton exhibition: After hearing rave reviews from countless people I thought I should finally check out the exhibition (are we noticing a theme here?). All I can say is that he is one twisted individual! Although there were several drawings I'd love to adopt for my walls...

3. My amazing Saturday night date: Who needs big wild nights and partying? I caught up with a friend, made delicious Indian food (pumpkin and coconut curry, green lentil and potato dahl and roti - all from scratch) and chilled out with DVDs and comfy couches. 

4. Picnic shenanigans: Picnic blankets, friends and loads of food. What more do you need? Perhaps a crazy outdoor aerial performance as part of the opening weekend of the Melbourne International Arts Festival? Well guess what? We had that too!

5. Having a video call to my parents (who are overseas) on Skype: isn't technology amazing?!

What did you get up to on the weekend?

Signing out til next Monday...

Shari

No comments:

Post a Comment